Po Leung Kuk Lee Shu Fook Kindergarten
Po Leung Kuk Kindergarten Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2022/23 School Year
The Po Leung Kuk online admission system is introduced in September this year (for details please see--2022-23 new student online admission system). Applicant who summit application online must be Hong Kong residents with right of abode, right to land or valid permission to remain without any condition of stay (other than the limit of stay) in Hong Kong.. Notification of interviews will be sent by email on or before 30th October 2021. If you fail to receive any notification by 1st November 2021, please contact the school at 2386 6893.
Collection of application Forms (No quota，deadline on/before 30th October, 2020):
1. Download from school website
2. Obtain from school in person
1. Date: 1st September 2021 (Wednesday) – 30th October 2021 (Saturday)
2. School opening hours: Monday to Friday (9:00 am – 4:00 pm) and Saturday (9:00 am – Noon)
Application Forms Submission (No set quota)：
1. Date: 4th October 2020 (Monday) to 30th October 2020 (Saturday)
2. Time: Monday to Friday (9:00 am – 4:00 pm) and Saturday (9:00 am to Noon)
3. Submission method: Submit the application form in person (together with the documents required, including identity document)
4. Application fee: HK$40 (to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
Application for the "2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission"
1. Under the kindergarten education scheme (Scheme), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the "2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission" (hereafter referred as "2022/23 RC") to EDB from September to November 2020. The "2022/23 RC" is opened for application in September 2021 and for details of application, please refers to the EDB's website.
Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres 2021/22 school Year(PLK Lee Shu Fook kindergarten):
1. Interview performance.
2. The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying or graduated from our kindergarten will be due a priority consideration.
3. The applicant from families of needs will be due a priority consideration when applying whole day classes (Please note that the enrolment place is limited, not all applicants eligible to be prioritized will be admitted.)
Interview Arrangements ：
1. The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants.
2. Interviews will be conducted on 14th November 2020 and notification of interview will be issued by email or by post (for applicants who cannot provide their email).
3. Group or individual interviews will be arranged
4. Parents should accompany their children for the interview
5.Please contract us at 23866983 if interpretation / translation service if required
6. Please bring along the documents listed below on interview day
Announcement of Admission Results：
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 11th December 2021 by email or by post (for applicants who cannot provide email).
1. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 9th to 11th January 2022 ("Centralized Registration Dates") by submitting the original copy of the "2022/23 RC" to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
2. Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original copy of the "2022/23 RC" to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
3. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the "2022/23 RC" during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit their application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
4. The registration fee for2022/23 K1 is HK$970(half-day) / HK$1,570(whole-day). Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the "2022/23 RC" but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the "2022/23 RC", the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Telephone No. : 2386 6983
E-mail Address: email@example.com